9/13/2011

Lady Gaga on a Photoshoot for Vanity Fair


September 12, Manhattan, Vanity Fair photo shoot.  I'm not a fan of Gaga's crazy fashion style, but this is such a romantic look  I wanted to share with you. I like it very much, but with one exception - those stilt-like shoes are not for me.

12. septembris, Manhetena, Vanity Fair fotosesija. Neesmu Lady Gagas stila piekritēja, bet ieraugot šo romantisko koptēlu, man noteikti tas bija Jums jāparāda. Man jau ļoti patīk, vienīgais izņēmums ir tie drausmīgie zābaki - nu, nav tas priekš manis :)


Shot by photographer Annie Leibovitz and the photo is taken from glamourmagazine.co.uk.
Attēls ir ņemts no glamourmagazine.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments, I appreciate and love every one of them!