10/09/2011

I Love Fashion News




First of all I wanted to apologize for my small activity here this week - I was ill.
Secondly, yesterday I received a super email from I Love Fashion News saying that I've been added to The Blogger list at www.ilovefashionnews.nl which is an overview of some Dutch and international beauty and fashion bloggers, so you can easily browse through all the little pictures and choose the one you'd like to see, just clicking the image. If you like to see the list just click here or click on the images above.
And thirdly, today I did a little shopping, so stay tuned for new posts :)

Pirmkārt, vēlējos atvainoties par manu mazo aktivitāti šeit šonedēļ, biju slima.
Otrkārt, vakar saņēmu super epastu no I Love Fashion News - mans blogs ir iekļauts www.ilovefashionnews.nl blogeru sarakstā, kas apkopo holandiešu un internacionālos skaistuma un modes blogerus. Ja vēlies redzēt sarakstu, spied šeit vai uz augstāk redzamajiem attēliem. 
Un treškārt, šodien biju nelielā šoppingā, tādēļ seko līdzi jaunumiem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all of your comments, I appreciate and love every one of them!